In order to sustain its growth, ARCH is seeking a Result-oriented Junior Corporate Recruiter.
As a junior corporate recruiter at ARCH, you will be fully trained to learn all you need to know to become a successful Senior Corporate Recruiter.
During this learning, process you will research the marketplace for suitable candidates for our open positions. This using the different social networking websites, online recruitment databases, our internal database and using your network and that of your ARCH colleagues.
- You work very closely on the open profiles with the Senior Corporate Recruiter.
- You will work on different job profiles and markets.
- You will do telephone and face to face interviews of candidates.
- You will write reports of the interviews you take and follow up with clients and colleagues.
- During your period as Junior Corporate Recruiter, you will be taught all the necessary skills to become a Senior Corporate Recruiter. A senior corporate recruiter also manages client relations.
- You are a commercial talent & you are target driven
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree
- You have a first work experience
- You like to work hard, deliver results and move forward
- You have excellent communication skills
- Of course you are a team player but able to work individually
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
What ARCH offers?
ARCH is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish.
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you a multidisciplinary environment with challenging career perspectives, continuous education and on-the-job training.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your curriculum vitae and motivation letter firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Monica Janssens or schedule an introductory meeting in her agenda .