We are convinced that the protection of the privacy of our contacts, being prospects, customers as well as visitors to our website, is essential and, in processing your personal data, we do so in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of April 27th, 2016 and Belgian law of December 8th, 1992 regarding the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data.
The present privacy statement describes the various measures that are taken to protect your privacy during the use of our websites and/or services, and what rights you have in this respect as a user and/or customer.
You are kindly invited to read this privacy statement carefully and to take note of the content. Possible future adjustments cannot be ruled out in compliance with new legal provisions.
- Legality of processing
For each processing of personal data, we will base ourselves on one of the permitted legal grounds of the GDPR.
- Processing of personal data
We collect personal data in the following cases:
- Spontaneous application: you send us your CV via the website, by mail or by post. This information will be processed according to the legislation in our applicant and workforce file for possible purposes such as:
- Possible recruitment
- Drafting cooperation agreements
- Implementing personnel policy and administration
- Formation and evaluation
- Comply with social, fiscal and other legal obligations
- Payroll administration
- Email traffic
- Via the "Stay updated" form: the information you provide will only be used to keep you informed of existing and future activities of ARCH International NV and associated companies.
- Via the "Contact us" form: the information you provide will only be used to answer the question you have asked and possibly to follow up.
- In the event that we have obtained data from the execution of an assignment, we will use this information to:
- Comply with the execution of the assignment
- Keep you informed via a newsletter of existing and future activities.
- Cookies policy for www.arch.partners
Websites can make use of so called cookies: these are small files that are placed by the website server via your browser and have a temporarily or permanent character. These files can simplify and/or personalise the use of a website.
www.arch.partners makes use of the following cookies namely, adaptive_image, has_js and googletagmanager. These cookies are purely technical cookies and do not contain personal data.
- Your rights as a person concerned
As an involved person, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access/inspection
- Right to improvement
- Right to transfer data
- Right to limit data processing
- Right to data erasure (RTBF or Right To Be Forgotten)
You can exercise these rights:
- By sending a mail to: email@example.com
- By sending a letter by post to: ARCH International N.V. Belgicastraat 7 bus 2 at 1930 Zaventem
- Security and confidentiality
We are committed to preserve the confidentiality of your personal data and have taken security measures to prevent any loss, misuse or any forgery of this personal data.
- Processing responsible
Your data will be processed by ARCH International N.V. Belgicastraat 7 bus 2 at 1930 Zaventem. You can contact us via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data protection authority
For any additional information or any complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact:
- Data Protection Authority (GBA), Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel, www.dataprotectionauthority.be/