ARCH digital transformation consultants are helping organisations step into a confident digital future. Digital is not just about the technologies, it’s about new ways of solving problems, creating unique customer experiences and accelerating business.
We use our transformation capabilities to accelerate our clients’ transformation journeys, focusing on agile project management, change management, developing new digital business and operating models and preparing users in applying new digital technologies.
We are hiring ambitious consultants with a first experience in digital transformation to staff very large digital transformation projects in the public sector.
In this role you will:
- Assist in client digital transformation projects
- Assess current performance of the company’s processes, organization, operating model, digital change readiness
- Assist in the development of a structured digital transformation roadmap to implement the identified improvement areas
- Support the build and implementation of digital technology projects, focusing on developing the digital processes, translating business needs into functional requirements, identifying process & organization changes, stakeholder impact analysis, communications plans, stakeholder management, developing test plans and test scenario’s, training development and delivery, post go live support approaches
- Employ a structured approach to project execution to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Support change management during the implementation phases.
- Lead client workshops, presentations and meetings
- Engage and build trusted relationships with our clients
- Support commercial initiatives, actively contribute to our knowledge creation and to (pre) sales activities
- Eager to learn and grow your competencies
- 3-4 years of previous work experience in technology consulting, business transformation
- An entrepreneurial and hands-on approach and not afraid to be exposed to challenging tasks
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch, French and English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable presence
- Team member with an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude
- Strong interest in transformation projects in both private and public sector
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
What makes ARCH a GREAT fit for you?
When you join ARCH, you’ll put your career on track for outstanding achievements with a company that knows no limits.
Our dynamic and fast-growing company will provide you with all the necessary support to further develop yourself. It is our mission to deploy your full potential.
Immediately after the onboarding, you will start working on one or more client projects. You will be receiving support and coaching from team members and senior ARCHIES. You will rapidly be exposed to a variety of transformation topics in different industries across Belgium.
Ready to join ARCH?
ARCH is a management consulting company that supports organisations in solving their transformation challenges from strategy to implementation. ARCH is structured around 3 major service lines: Strategy Implementation, Technology Transformation and People & Organisation.
Our objective is to help companies transforming their business by reshaping their strategies, transforming their application and technology landscape and managing the organizational and people change.
We draw upon a team of motivated and ambitious, high talented consultants who combine solid conceptual, analytical and communication skills with lots of pragmatism and a can-do attitude.
ARCH fosters a collaborative culture in a flat and entrepreneurial organization, where talented individuals can produce their best work by feeling valued, empowered and respected.