As IT/ERP Project Manager you will plan, oversee and deliver IT application projects according to project deadlines and within budget. This includes scheduling resources and coordinating the efforts of team members, third party vendors and customer resources in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Create and execute project work plans in accordance with project’s Statement of Work (SOW) and revise as appropriate to meet changing requirements.
- Identify and schedule resources to meet project plan objectives.
- Manage activities of project team members in completion of assigned tasks in accordance with schedule, cost, performance and quality objectives.
- Manage the specification of functional and technical requirements and coordinate build, test, training, conversion, hypercare and post go live support.
- Meet with senior IT and business stakeholders to effectively communicate project expectations in a timely and clear manner.
- Manage project requests, ensuring scope is in alignment with expectations and quoted services to be provided.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Communicate and report project status and metrics to senior management.
- Manage change at various levels of the organisation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Engineering and/or Information Technology.
- + 10 years of experience in the consulting industry and familiar with designing and managing IT/ERP/CRM/BI projects.
- Proven track record in managing projects up to 25M€.
- Experience in managing project teams from 5 to 150 people.
- Developing short- to mid-term plans and taking full accountability for delivering to plan; demonstrating initiative, reducing barriers to change and encouraging others to do the same.
- Fluent oral and written in English plus Dutch and/or French.
- Ambition / ability to both think-process and think-technical.
- Solution-oriented and a problem-solving spirit.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Action oriented, have a pro-active and entrepreneurial attitude with a “can do” attitude in meeting challenges.
- Experience in software development and ERP implementation methodologies.
- IT project management certification is a plus (e.g. Prince II, PMI, etc.) and proven experience in using those methodologies in projects.
- Experience with SCRUM, Agile, ITIL is a plus.
We seek candidates who can make outstanding long-term contributions to our organisation and evolve to roles of increasing importance.
ARCH is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish.
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you a multidisciplinary environment with challenging career perspectives, continuous education and on-the-job training.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your curriculum vitae and motivation letter in English to : firstname.lastname@example.org